Release of Version 4 - now GA
KIS Software is pleased to announce that version 4 of the software is now available for customer having completed successfully the beta test process.
There are new features in KISS Contacts v4.0. These are enhancements requested by customers.
* New ribbon menu system
* Word mail merge integration
* Export SO and DD batches to Excel
* Export other selections to Excel e.g. to send to MailChimp
* Tab headings on the main Contact form show count of entries for History, Progress, Roles, Transactions etc.
* Summary heading on the main contact form update as you add/change details and include telephone number
* List Management module – ability to create, name, merge and purge lists for more complex selections
* Option for multiple entries on Selections forms
When you are ready to upgrade to the new version, please contact us for information how to download and install it.
For customers who already have the beta version, the GA version has no material changes from the beta version, so you may not want to stay with the beta version in the short term. There is no urgency.
Please do not hesitate to contact us should you require further information.
Article content received from: KISSoftwareSolutions,